Terms & Conditions
MACQUARIE PRINCESS CRUISES [ABN 53 381 898 631]
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR CRUISES & FUNCTIONS
We look forward to meeting you on the historic M.V. “Macquarie Princess”
- Booking & cancellation policy
- Once the booking is confirmed by us, you, the hirer is required to forward the deposit, as stated in the confirmation letter, within 7 days of receipt of such confirmation together with a signed acceptance of this “terms & conditions” form.
- Deposits are non refundable as it precludes us from taking another booking for that date.
- Should the hirer cancel the cruise / function within 7 days of the booked cruise, then the hirer will be charged 50% of moneys receivable.
- Payments & charges
- Confirmation of final numbers is to be given to us at least 7 days prior to cruise. This is the minimum payable.
- Children 12 years & under: 75% of per person price. Children under 4 years not requiring seating or food are free.
- Full payment for cruise/function required 7 days prior to cruise and any residual charges eg. Bar tab, to be paid on day of function.
- Licensed bar on board
- The bar is very reasonably priced & no B.Y.O. is permitted. Our staff is fully accredited in the responsible service of alcohol & would like to bring your attention to our house policy on display at the bar. No compromise will be entertained for the behaviour of guests & it is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure orderly conduct of guests.
- Damage & loss of property
- Whilst every precaution will be taken, no responsibility is accepted for loss, damage or accidental damage to persons or property.
- The hirer will be responsible for any damage caused by hirer or guests to the vessel and for any loss however arising, as a result of this action.
- The hirer is responsible for the removal of decorations/props from the vessel and no candles, glitter, confetti or similar materials are allowed.
- Cruises depart rain or shine, circumstances permitting.
- For insurance reasons, we are unable to supply any food or opened beverage left over.
Whilst every precaution will be taken, no responsibility accepted for loss, damage or accident to persons or property.